Phillipa Sherman, finance director at Lorica Insurance Brokers, has left the firm.
Sherman had been with the business since September 2009.
Prior to this she worked at broker Towergate GHBC for three years as a financial controller and later a finance director.
Earlier in her career Sherman worked with bookmaker Victor Chandler and at Tesco.
Lorica declined to comment.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand