Phillipa Sherman, finance director at Lorica Insurance Brokers, has left the firm.
Sherman had been with the business since September 2009.
Prior to this she worked at broker Towergate GHBC for three years as a financial controller and later a finance director.
Earlier in her career Sherman worked with bookmaker Victor Chandler and at Tesco.
Lorica declined to comment.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click