Portsoken has partnered with QBE Insurance Europe to write recruitment and property professionals business.
The insurer has provided delegated underwriting authority to the managing general agent (MGA) to bind professional indemnity, D&O, cyber liability, employers' liability, public liability and drivers' negligence risks in the sectors.
Portsoken, a broker as well as an MGA, was founded in 2013.
Robin Kirkland, Portsoken's chairman commented: "We are delighted that QBE has chosen to
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto