New research shows UK consumer habits when buying car insurance online.
Market researchers Nielsen and GfK joined forces with Google to show how UK internet users research, renew and purchase car insurance.
The study showed that 82 percent of car insurance purchases were made after some online research.
It also revealed that Monday is when most people look for insurance.
According to the survey only 53% of UK insurer websites were deemed to present a positive experience on smartphones and that
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click