New research shows UK consumer habits when buying car insurance online.
Market researchers Nielsen and GfK joined forces with Google to show how UK internet users research, renew and purchase car insurance.
The study showed that 82 percent of car insurance purchases were made after some online research.
It also revealed that Monday is when most people look for insurance.
According to the survey only 53% of UK insurer websites were deemed to present a positive experience on smartphones and that
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1