Lockton has announced the appointment of Michael Lea, Ian Nichol and Jo Newman from JLT to its international management liability (IML) team.
The IML team is part of the wider Lockton Financial Risks practice based in London.
Lea was previously head of Jardine Lloyd Thompson's (JLT) management liability team, and a founder member of the financial and professional risks division.
He has over 27 years' experience in insurance as does Nichol who is a D&O specialist and was previously a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders