Bluefin has announced the appointment of Sian Rolfe as underwriting product manager with immediate effect.
Rolfe joins from Arista, recently acquired by Towergate, and is set to report to head of underwriting, Paul Drake.
Drake recently joined Bluefin from Thistle as it seeks to build and develop its own MGA operation.
Bluefin said her role is to oversee the "development and maintenance of a range of market leading products and will ensure that they continually evolve to remain a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m