Autonet has appointed Tom Doyle as head of trading to focus on insurer development and selected revenue streams including SME, motor trade, fleet, household and motorbike.
The move came as part of an internal restructure within Autonet to "target different revenues" with the broker predicting "substantial growth".
Doyle began his career working within the broking community firstly at Cofield Insurance later known as Express Insurance Services and now owned by Ageas.
Most recently he held a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m