Arthur J Gallagher has appointed Steve Fletcher as regional sales and marketing director, and Gary Carroll as regional client service director, both serving the Midlands region.
Carroll was a founder and partner at Midland Risk Management, a Birmingham-based broking business which he sold to Giles in 2008, becoming Birmingham branch manager.
Fletcher joined Gallagher in 2008 as corporate account director. He has over 20 years in the sector and has worked in a range of major UK insurance markets.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic