Paul Donaldson, former RSA group executive director who retired last month, is set to join Ryan Direct Group (RDG), the UK facing business of US-based Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) as a non-executive director, subject to regulatory approval.
Derek Coles, chief executive of RDG, said: "We are delighted to have secured such an experienced insurance figure for our business.
"Paul's relationship-management skills are second to none, and his counsel will prove enormously valuable as we further grow our
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic