Adam Farr has been appointed to the newly created role of commercial regional underwriter responsible for the Midlands region, Ageas announced.
Farr has worked for Ageas since 2010 as a commercial underwriter and his appointment expands and strengthens the existing team of commercial regional underwriters and increases the ground level support Ageas offers its SME broker partners.
Farr's role will see him working side by side with brokers in their offices to complement their own expertise and to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic