Axa has appointed three underwriters as it moves to establish a greater presence in agriculture and in the North East of Scotland.
Stuart Payne, who has joined from Farmweb, has been appointed development underwriter, agriculture and will have full underwriting authority and responsibility for developing Axa's distribution strategy for this sector in Scotland.
Payne has over 20 years' experience in agricultural insurance having held senior underwriting roles at both Rural Insurance and AIUA.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic