Specialist insurance group Ecclesiastical announced today it has appointed Adrian Saunders to the newly created role of corporate business and regional director - London.
The role brings together the previously separate roles of corporate business director and regional director - London and South East following the review of the company's general insurance intermediated business operations.
Saunders will report to UK commercial director, Kevin Simmons and will be responsible for leading the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic