TEn Insurance has converted to employee ownership in a move it explained was designed to guarantee staff a greater stake within the business and "cement" independent status for the future.
James Sharp, director at TEn, detailed the steps involved in the transformation and the philosophy behind it exclusively for Insurance Age last year, and the confirmation has been made to coincide with Employee Ownership Day.
The firm is moving to an 'indirect ownership' model this month, whereby an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management