Magenta Partners has sold its stake in iPrism Underwriting Agency to Bowmark Capital for an undisclosed sum.
Magenta acquired a minority stake in iPrism in November 2010.
Chase Emson, partner of Magenta, said the online trading facility was “a great example of a business that has shown consistently strong growth despite challenging economic conditions”, which he attributed to its “innovative approach and talented management team”.
He commented: “It recognised how an online capability could
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?