Equity Insurance Group has rebranded to ERS.
All the provider’s operations, includings the Equity Red Star Lloyd’s Syndicate (Syndicate 218) will operate under the new name, effective from today.
Sam Hudson, commercial director at ERS, said: “Today marks the next stage of our transformation. We’re re-positioning our brand as ERS so that we can be absolutely clear on what we stand for and reaffirming our place in the market as a broker-only, motor-only insurer.
“Complementing that, we have a new
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger