Equity Insurance Group has rebranded to ERS.
All the provider’s operations, includings the Equity Red Star Lloyd’s Syndicate (Syndicate 218) will operate under the new name, effective from today.
Sam Hudson, commercial director at ERS, said: “Today marks the next stage of our transformation. We’re re-positioning our brand as ERS so that we can be absolutely clear on what we stand for and reaffirming our place in the market as a broker-only, motor-only insurer.
“Complementing that, we have a new
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product