Specialist underwriting service provider AccessBI is under investigation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Insurance Age can reveal.
In a letter seen by Insurance Age, the firm has written to broker clients confirming that it is subject to a regulatory probe.
According to the business' website it is a specialist provider of risk-based insurance underwriting services within the commercial, property, construction, care charities and legal expenses sectors.
In the letter, AccessBI -
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto