Join Caitlin Morrison, reporter at Insurance Age, in the second part of her video focusing on Northern Ireland brokers.
The participants give their verdicts on Biba's presence in the region, and mull over whether they would choose a career in insurance a second time around.
Those sharing their views on issues affecting brokers in the region were:
David Workman, managing director at Willis Northern Ireland
Fintan McGrady, managing director at McGrady Insurance
Jos Briggs, business director at Provincewide
Paul Williamson, director at CIP Insurance Brokers
Paul Matthews, managing director at Oakland Insurance Services
Roland Kerr, director at Kerr Group.
Catch up with the first instalment here.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders