The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is carrying out a review into the client money arrangements of small brokers ahead of publishing its revised rules, Insurance Age can reveal.
Back in Autumn 2012 the regulator kicked off its client money consultation and at the time the feedback was set to be published in mid-2013.
This is yet to be released and speaking at a broker breakfast briefing PKF Littlejohn insurance partner John Needham today admitted that "we have no idea when the new rules will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders