Plum Underwriting has promoted Stuart Bromley to the role of development underwriting manager with the remit of increasing support for regional brokers.
Bromley joined the specialist household insurance provider in 2011 from NIG as a non-standard property and mid net worth underwriter. He was promoted to underwriting team manager in mid-2012.
Reporting to Steve Bishop, head of business development, Bromley will be tasked with bringing Plum's underwriting and business development functions closer
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries