Templeton Insurance has relaunched as a broker-only general insurance business and expanded its management team with several ex-Axa recruits.
The company has appointed Kevin Dean as managing director. Dean was previously CEO at Axa Wealth International.
Claire Ephgrave has been appointed as sales director at the provider. She has worked at Covéa and Axa.
Furthermore, Paul Thompson has joined as development and underwriting manager. He was previously at UK General and also worked at Axa.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs