Templeton Insurance has relaunched as a broker-only general insurance business and expanded its management team with several ex-Axa recruits.
The company has appointed Kevin Dean as managing director. Dean was previously CEO at Axa Wealth International.
Claire Ephgrave has been appointed as sales director at the provider. She has worked at Covéa and Axa.
Furthermore, Paul Thompson has joined as development and underwriting manager. He was previously at UK General and also worked at Axa.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product