PKF Littlejohn has appointed insurance broking specialist Paul Goldwin as a partner.
Goldwin was formerly a partner in LMG Accountants where he specialised in advising insurance intermediaries and their owners.
He originally trained with insurance specialists Neville Russell in London before setting up LMG in 1996.
"PKF Littlejohn has a great reputation in the London insurance market and I am delighted to be joining the team," said Goldwin.
The accountancy firm's insurance division now
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey