Aspen Insurance has unveiled ex-Zurich chief Ann Haugh as global chief underwriting officer (CUO) and chief operating officer (COO).
Haugh - who was group chief of staff for Zurich in Switzerland - will begin the London-based role on 11 November.
Commenting on her appointment, Rupert Villers, Aspen chairman, said: "Appointing a global CUO and COO provides a single focal point in terms of underwriting oversight and the day-to-day management of operational issues across the business.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m