Aspen Insurance has unveiled ex-Zurich chief Ann Haugh as global chief underwriting officer (CUO) and chief operating officer (COO).
Haugh - who was group chief of staff for Zurich in Switzerland - will begin the London-based role on 11 November.
Commenting on her appointment, Rupert Villers, Aspen chairman, said: "Appointing a global CUO and COO provides a single focal point in terms of underwriting oversight and the day-to-day management of operational issues across the business.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY