The New Driver Insurance product is available for cars up to six-years-old, with an engine size of up to 1.4 litres.
According to the company, the philosophy behind this is “if young drivers are driving a newer, well maintained car with better safety equipment, they are more proud of it, will drive more safely and have fewer accidents".
It continued: "If they do have an accident the risk of personal injury is greatly reduced.”
The company stated that the product is set apart from other telematic
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark