RMS is a 24/7 call and administration centre for warranty and product protection policies and claims, while eWarranty is an online warranty management system for insurers and administrators.
JLT-owned Thistle stated that the purchases, for an undisclosed sum, were made as part of a strategic expansion programme into the warranty market.
The expanded organisation will be managed as part of Thistle’s wholesale division by its director and chief underwriting officer, Paul Drake.
Former Aon Warranty
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services