RMS is a 24/7 call and administration centre for warranty and product protection policies and claims, while eWarranty is an online warranty management system for insurers and administrators.
JLT-owned Thistle stated that the purchases, for an undisclosed sum, were made as part of a strategic expansion programme into the warranty market.
The expanded organisation will be managed as part of Thistle’s wholesale division by its director and chief underwriting officer, Paul Drake.
Former Aon Warranty
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform