RMS is a 24/7 call and administration centre for warranty and product protection policies and claims, while eWarranty is an online warranty management system for insurers and administrators. JLT-owned Thistle stated that the purchases, for an undisclosed sum, were made as part of a strategic expansion programme into the warranty market. The expanded organisation will be managed as part of Thistle’s wholesale division by its director and chief underwriting officer, Paul Drake. Former Aon Warranty
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK