With two extra categories added this year, the judges still had a difficult task in whittling the entrants down to the final shortlist.
Last year’s winners included Bartlett & Company, which took home the Intermediary of the Year title, and Eric Galbraith, who was awarded the Achievement Award.
This year, readers of Insurance Age will have the opportunity to vote for The Broker's Insurer of the Year, while an Unsung Hero award will be handed to an individual within the insurance broking market.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas