With two extra categories added this year, the judges still had a difficult task in whittling the entrants down to the final shortlist.
Last year’s winners included Bartlett & Company, which took home the Intermediary of the Year title, and Eric Galbraith, who was awarded the Achievement Award.
This year, readers of Insurance Age will have the opportunity to vote for The Broker's Insurer of the Year, while an Unsung Hero award will be handed to an individual within the insurance broking market.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results