Mr Lee, who recently joined Aspen, will head up its Manchester office reporting to executive director Geoff Crisp.
He will be responsible for targeting commercial insurance business in the North of England.
Most recently Mr Lee was planning and change director at Ecclesiastical. He brings over 30 years of industry experience in commercial insurance and risk management to his new role.
Prior to working at Ecclesiastical he held senior roles with Fusion, Independent Insurance and Eagle Star.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m