Mr Lee, who recently joined Aspen, will head up its Manchester office reporting to executive director Geoff Crisp.
He will be responsible for targeting commercial insurance business in the North of England.
Most recently Mr Lee was planning and change director at Ecclesiastical. He brings over 30 years of industry experience in commercial insurance and risk management to his new role.
Prior to working at Ecclesiastical he held senior roles with Fusion, Independent Insurance and Eagle Star.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY