The office, which will be the broker’s eighth, will open in April and will be headed up by Julie Walker.
Ms Walker previously held the position of managing director of Towergate Insurance Northampton, and was appointed by Lorica in November 2012.
Matthew Bray, Lorica CEO, commented: “We are opening our new Northampton branch because we have engaged a number of talented individuals able to look after the insurance needs of businesses and individuals in this central area of the country.”
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic