If you were Chris Hanks, general manager at Allianz Commercial, which scheme could you be persuaded to invest in to deliver a better service for customers along with a profitable book?
Jonathan Garrett and Holly Markham are the latest to try and persuade him that they have the ideas, skills and passion that deserve to be backed by the insurer.
And you can catch up on the pitches by Oliver Leyens, Ashley Prickett and Katie Pusey seen in the previous bonus edition of Broker Apprentice.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings