Allianz Commercial's general manager has picked the winner of task three in the Broker Apprentice.
But who was it? And do you agree?
In a bonus edition you get a behind the scenes view as each contestant planned their two page advert for a student newspaper to encourage more 18 year-olds to take up a career in general insurance broking.
Every advert appears on screen for you to decide now which was best.
Share your thoughts in our poll and on Twitter using the hashtag #brokerapprentice
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings