Allianz Commercial's general manager has picked the winner of task three in the Broker Apprentice.
But who was it? And do you agree?
In a bonus edition you get a behind the scenes view as each contestant planned their two page advert for a student newspaper to encourage more 18 year-olds to take up a career in general insurance broking.
Every advert appears on screen for you to decide now which was best.
Share your thoughts in our poll and on Twitter using the hashtag #brokerapprentice
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries