Allianz Commercial's general manager has picked the winner of task three in the Broker Apprentice.
But who was it? And do you agree?
In a bonus edition you get a behind the scenes view as each contestant planned their two page advert for a student newspaper to encourage more 18 year-olds to take up a career in general insurance broking.
Every advert appears on screen for you to decide now which was best.
Share your thoughts in our poll and on Twitter using the hashtag #brokerapprentice
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's