In a task they admitted they found the most nerve wracking they faced the camera to set out their thoughts in just one minute.
Allianz Commercial's general manager Chris Hanks has made his decision.
But whose opinion do you support?
Who has the best delivery?
You can share your thoughts in our comment section, in our poll and on Twitter using the hashtag #brokerapprentice
If you would like to be considered for Broker Apprentice 2014 contact either Insurance Age's editor, Emmanuel Kenning or the
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries