The provider left the ABI over concerns that the organisation had not stepped up to the mark in its response to the proposed Jackson reforms and their resultant impact on the ATE insurance industry.
Jason Smart, CEO of Elite, said the company stood by its decision to have left the ABI “at a time when the legal expenses insurance industry was in turmoil and someone needed to make a stand”.
He added: “We made our point and we made it well. Now, however, we must acknowledge that as a rapidly
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders