Mr Knight joined the legal expenses provider when it acquired ATE Ltd in 2009, and will now lead the ATE business development team.
Mr Storey most recently worked for Bluefin, and has 20 years’ experience in the insurance market.
In his new role will be based in the North East of England.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product