The insurer signed similar deals with Groupama and The Co-operative Insurance earlier this year.
David Pitt, RSA claims director, UK and Western Europe, said the provider would be working with LV in an attempt to “streamline” the motor claims process.
He added: “We remain open to talks with other insurers on the possibility of bilateral agreements to increase efficiency and to avoid any further disputes.”
Martin Milliner, LV technical claims director, commented: “These types of bilateral
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns