Ms Williams - who will start on 1st August - joins from Alec Finch Group, where was had been managing director since 2008.
Brendan McManus, Giles CEO, hailed the appointment of Ms Williams, and commented: "An experienced and exceptionally successful professional, she is an ideal individual to strengthen our senior management team and head up our Northern region as we continue to attract high calibre people to the group."
And Ms Williams - who has also spent 13 years at Jardine Lloyd Thompson in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders