Mr Dunn will be responsible for assisting the property and risk control manager with the strategic direction of the account, portfolio management and pricing. He will also lead the head office underwriting referral team.
Prior to joining Allianz, he held various positions at RSA for over 10 years. Most recently he was multinational property underwriter, where his responsibilities included acting as the large accounts focal point for Scotland and as a distillery risks specialist.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders