Mr Dunn will be responsible for assisting the property and risk control manager with the strategic direction of the account, portfolio management and pricing. He will also lead the head office underwriting referral team.
Prior to joining Allianz, he held various positions at RSA for over 10 years. Most recently he was multinational property underwriter, where his responsibilities included acting as the large accounts focal point for Scotland and as a distillery risks specialist.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY