The company said the products were part of its drive to capitalise on the growing market as it targeted £3m in annualised gross premiums.
In the offing will be direct ATE which will protect either claimants or defendants in the event of unsuccessful commercial litigation.
A litigation fund to provide protection in case of a recovery failure in the fund's independent ATE cover has also been launched.
Chief executive of Gable, William Dewsall, said the company's shorter-tail products are enjoying
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020