The company said the products were part of its drive to capitalise on the growing market as it targeted £3m in annualised gross premiums.
In the offing will be direct ATE which will protect either claimants or defendants in the event of unsuccessful commercial litigation.
A litigation fund to provide protection in case of a recovery failure in the fund's independent ATE cover has also been launched.
Chief executive of Gable, William Dewsall, said the company's shorter-tail products are enjoying
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years