Mr Lushington was previously senior engineering underwriter at Allianz Global Risks, and has over 25 years’ experience in the construction and engineering market.
In his new role, he will be based in London and will report to Max Benz, underwriting manager construction, international property, at XL.
Mr Benz commented: “We believe that over time investments in infrastructure in the UK, Ireland and Nordic region will grow again.
“With Ian’s industry experience we’ll be ready for this growth and p
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5