Mr Carter will be responsible for service provision to brokers and Capita's commercial insurance base including managing agents and insurers. He has over 25 years' insurance industry experience and joins from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) where he was manager, wholesale insurance intermediaries. Mr Carter started his career at credit ratings agency Standard & Poors, and has also worked for AM Best and Fitch Ratings where he was managing director, insurance, leading a team of 35 covering
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution