Mr Carter will be responsible for service provision to brokers and Capita's commercial insurance base including managing agents and insurers.
He has over 25 years' insurance industry experience and joins from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) where he was manager, wholesale insurance intermediaries.
Mr Carter started his career at credit ratings agency Standard & Poors, and has also worked for AM Best and Fitch Ratings where he was managing director, insurance, leading a team of 35 covering
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5