Mr Carter will be responsible for service provision to brokers and Capita's commercial insurance base including managing agents and insurers.
He has over 25 years' insurance industry experience and joins from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) where he was manager, wholesale insurance intermediaries.
Mr Carter started his career at credit ratings agency Standard & Poors, and has also worked for AM Best and Fitch Ratings where he was managing director, insurance, leading a team of 35 covering
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark