Mr Carter will be responsible for service provision to brokers and Capita's commercial insurance base including managing agents and insurers.
He has over 25 years' insurance industry experience and joins from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) where he was manager, wholesale insurance intermediaries.
Mr Carter started his career at credit ratings agency Standard & Poors, and has also worked for AM Best and Fitch Ratings where he was managing director, insurance, leading a team of 35 covering
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers