The Telegraph reported that he has been joined by Steve Broughton, former MD of RSA, and his brother Sir Martin Broughton, chairman of British Airways, in supporting the new brand.
Ingenie, targeted at drivers aged 17 to 25, operates online and fits customers’ cars with a black box telematics system.
According to the article, the black box will send updates on the insured party’s driving habits to their mobile phone, and premiums will be adjusted quarterly according to how safely they drive.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit