The Telegraph reported that he has been joined by Steve Broughton, former MD of RSA, and his brother Sir Martin Broughton, chairman of British Airways, in supporting the new brand.
Ingenie, targeted at drivers aged 17 to 25, operates online and fits customers’ cars with a black box telematics system.
According to the article, the black box will send updates on the insured party’s driving habits to their mobile phone, and premiums will be adjusted quarterly according to how safely they drive.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings