The Telegraph reported that he has been joined by Steve Broughton, former MD of RSA, and his brother Sir Martin Broughton, chairman of British Airways, in supporting the new brand.
Ingenie, targeted at drivers aged 17 to 25, operates online and fits customers’ cars with a black box telematics system.
According to the article, the black box will send updates on the insured party’s driving habits to their mobile phone, and premiums will be adjusted quarterly according to how safely they drive.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing