The Telegraph reported that he has been joined by Steve Broughton, former MD of RSA, and his brother Sir Martin Broughton, chairman of British Airways, in supporting the new brand.
Ingenie, targeted at drivers aged 17 to 25, operates online and fits customers’ cars with a black box telematics system.
According to the article, the black box will send updates on the insured party’s driving habits to their mobile phone, and premiums will be adjusted quarterly according to how safely they drive.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning