The Telegraph reported that he has been joined by Steve Broughton, former MD of RSA, and his brother Sir Martin Broughton, chairman of British Airways, in supporting the new brand.
Ingenie, targeted at drivers aged 17 to 25, operates online and fits customers’ cars with a black box telematics system.
According to the article, the black box will send updates on the insured party’s driving habits to their mobile phone, and premiums will be adjusted quarterly according to how safely they drive.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings