CCV makes significant addition to Welsh arm


The move follows the closure of seven offices by another CCV-owned welsh broker Motaquote earlier this month.

Headquartered in Swansea, Antur Insurance controls gross written premiums of £25m comprised predominantly of commercial lines business as well as a personal lines book.

CCV has acquired 80% of the business with the Antur management team retaining the remaining 20%. All staff will be retained.

Deals in the pipeline
Michael Rea, CEO of CCV, commented: "We are naturally delighted to bring a

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact [email protected].

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to Insurance Age? View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have an Insurance Age account, please register now.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: