Transactor London Market will provide tailored software solutions specifically targeting managing general agents operating under delegated binding authorities.
Based in Seething Lane, City of London, TLM will give TGSL its fourth UK office and an important London presence for the group. In addition to his role as TGSL's commercial director, Chris Newman becomes chief executive officer of the new company.
Commenting on the new venture, Mr Newman said, "This is TGSL's first step into the London
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman