Due to demand from delegates and exhibitors, this year's event was moved to a bigger venue within the arena, the home of Coventry Football Club.
The decision was a wise one, as this year about 750 brokers attended, smashing last year's record of 564.
As well as attracting brokers from across the UK, intermediraries from various countries in Europe were also in attendence, keen to make the most of the unique networking opportunities with fellow brokers and the 100 exhibitors and sponsors.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers