Due to demand from delegates and exhibitors, this year's event was moved to a bigger venue within the arena, the home of Coventry Football Club.
The decision was a wise one, as this year about 750 brokers attended, smashing last year's record of 564.
As well as attracting brokers from across the UK, intermediraries from various countries in Europe were also in attendence, keen to make the most of the unique networking opportunities with fellow brokers and the 100 exhibitors and sponsors.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning