Due to demand from delegates and exhibitors, this year's event was moved to a bigger venue within the arena, the home of Coventry Football Club.
The decision was a wise one, as this year about 750 brokers attended, smashing last year's record of 564.
As well as attracting brokers from across the UK, intermediraries from various countries in Europe were also in attendence, keen to make the most of the unique networking opportunities with fellow brokers and the 100 exhibitors and sponsors.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Majority of brokers report high stress levels