Amendments have been made to sections on property damage, business interruption, public and products liability, employers' liability and money.
Steve Coates, head of property and casualty at Allianz Commercial, said: "Significant changes have been made to ensure our flagship product remains a market leading proposition."
Source: Insurance Age – August 2010
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA