Amendments have been made to sections on property damage, business interruption, public and products liability, employers' liability and money.
Steve Coates, head of property and casualty at Allianz Commercial, said: "Significant changes have been made to ensure our flagship product remains a market leading proposition."
Source: Insurance Age – August 2010
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results