Amendments have been made to sections on property damage, business interruption, public and products liability, employers' liability and money.
Steve Coates, head of property and casualty at Allianz Commercial, said: "Significant changes have been made to ensure our flagship product remains a market leading proposition."
Source: Insurance Age – August 2010
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m