Subject to regulatory approval Mike Callard will lead Optin as director of the Taunton-based freight and haulage commercial broker as an appointed representative of the Moorhouse Group.
The initial product range will include fleet, transit and property. Moorhouse has facilitated the start up of Optin by providing a suitable software system, infrastructure and compliance support.
A spokesperson for Moorhouse said the shareholding split would break down as follows: Mike Callard 60%; Moorhouse 20%
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand