Subject to regulatory approval Mike Callard will lead Optin as director of the Taunton-based freight and haulage commercial broker as an appointed representative of the Moorhouse Group.
The initial product range will include fleet, transit and property. Moorhouse has facilitated the start up of Optin by providing a suitable software system, infrastructure and compliance support.
A spokesperson for Moorhouse said the shareholding split would break down as follows: Mike Callard 60%; Moorhouse 20%
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey