Working alongside compliance consultants RWA Group, Westinsure is currently advising 10 start-up brokers based in locations across the UK to guide them through the Financial Services Authority (FSA) application process and compliance requirements.
Other services include guidance with business plans, obtaining professional indemnity insurance, deciding on systems and help obtaining agencies for both composite and niche markets.
Max Hardman, CEO of Westinsure said: “We regularly receive requests
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand