Working alongside compliance consultants RWA Group, Westinsure is currently advising 10 start-up brokers based in locations across the UK to guide them through the Financial Services Authority (FSA) application process and compliance requirements.
Other services include guidance with business plans, obtaining professional indemnity insurance, deciding on systems and help obtaining agencies for both composite and niche markets.
Max Hardman, CEO of Westinsure said: “We regularly receive requests
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click