The transfer and integration of the Birmingham-based claims handling unit into the existing Questgates team has now taken place.
The clients that are transferring to, and will now be managed by Questgates include high street retailers, C&J Clark and House of Fraser, and hotel group InterContinental Hotels.
Chris Hall, managing director of Questgates, comments: “I am delighted to announce the completion of this acquisition, which marks a significant step forward in our business plan for 2010. It
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution