Swinton said it was anticipating a steady level of acquisition activity during 2006, having recently acquired a series of broker businesses. The value of purchases made by Swinton in the past six months has reached over £16m in gross premium income and now covers 50,000 customers. Kelly Ogley, head of acquisition for Swinton said: "If brokers sold their businesses to us they could rest assured that we would be fully committed to existing employees."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall