Hiscox is planning a Manchester office next year in a bid to bolster its regional presence in the North.
Cath Timberlake, regional manager of Hiscox's Leeds office, said she is looking at the viability of opening an additional office in Manchester.
This follows the opening of a new office in Bristol at the beginning of the year.
Ms Timberlake commented that the idea "instinctively felt right" but added that further market analysis was necessary.
"The Leeds office covers areas from Cumbria to par
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017