Esure has announced it is to expand its Glasgow operations with the creation of 500 jobs within five years. The decision follows rapid sustained growth during 2008, which means the company needs extra service and claims staff to keep up with its business expectations in the coming years. The growth plans have been supported by a regional selective assistance grant of £1.4m from the Scottish government.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business