CCV's appetite for acquisitions has continued with the purchase of Essex broker Gardners. Gardners, which controls more than £2m of gross written premium, employs six staff, all of whom will remain with the business. Directors Paul Goldsmith and Colin Carter said they felt the time was right to secure the future of their staff as well as take advantage of CCV's access to funding and products, while being able to maintain its own brand presence in the local community.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups