Vision Underwriting has been acquired by Liberty International Underwriters, but will continue to operate under its own brand at its office in Cheltenham. Its managing director, Chris Bilas, will remain in position, while chairman Randolph Murray will continue in a consultant capacity.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance